Project management by its definition is a responsible, visible and pressurised job that if not done to exact methodologies can make or break projects. A project manager needs to be multi skilled in a variety of disciplines and must ensure that implementations are delivered on-time and within budget while simultaneously motivating their own project team to ensure success while communicating effectively to the project board.
Having said all that, many implementations do not require a full time project manager. Also once a project is closed then the project manager is dispensed with. If you are looking for either a part-time, or full time, contract project manager on a temporary basis then Rain Dance can help.
Our contract project managers are:-
· PRINCE2 Practitioner qualified
· Experienced in a range of IT information application and infrastructure implementations
· Experienced at managing software developers (both with Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies)
· Can manage the whole life-cycle against the Project Plan from project initiation to project closure
· Creation, Development of the Business Case
· Managing budget including complete P&L accountability
· Risk Assessment and Mitigation Techniques.
· Planning techniques including use of Gantt charts, Microsoft Project and other collaboration based software solutions.
· Quality and Quality Management Assessments
· Change Management including Change Control and Configuration Management Methodologies
Please Contact Us to discuss your contract project management needs.